We offer traineeships:
- Administration traineeship
- Retail traineeship
- Customer service traineeship
- Interactive media traineeship
Our programme include Maths, English, Work placement, Employability, Job search support. They are strategically designed to equip learners for employment, further education or training and starting their own business.
We provide Apprenticeships level 1 – 4 in facility management, administration, customer service, retail, Hotel and hospitality skills and interactive media. Our apprenticeships consists of four basic frameworks and range from intermediate to advance level available across a range of industry sectors. The four basic frameworks are;
- The NVQ is the competence qualification that shows you can successfully do your job
- The technical aspect demonstrates your technical skills and understanding
- Transferable skills, including English, Maths, ICT and Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS).
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR) demonstrates that you know and understand employment-related legislation and Health & Safety.
- The apprenticeships are delivered to improve your skills, capabilities and confidence whilst also providing you with a qualification that employers recognise and value.
Masters in Employability Skills
Masters Employability skills are essential in the workplace which is the reason why employers look for these skills in potential candidates. Our programmes include jobsearch, application form filling, CV and covering letter.
The eight basic skills that are sought after by employers and embedded in all our courses are;
- Communication skills
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organising